For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is GRS (Roadstone) Limited of 10 Goldsmith Way, Eliot Business Park, Nuneaton, CV10 7RJ.
Information the Company collects from you
The Company may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with the Company, ordering goods, posting material or requesting information or further services. The Company may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by the Company, and if you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact the Company, the Company may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you complete a survey on the site, the Company may collect that and use it within the Company's group of companies.
- Details of purchases you make on the Website and the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
The Company may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. The Company uses this for the Website's administration. This is statistical data about the Company's users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you individually.
Location of data
The data that the Company collects from you is stored within the European Union.
How the Company uses your data
The Company uses data held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with access to parts of the Website;
- To allow you to purchase goods on the Website;
- To allow the Company to supply the products or services you have requested;
- To enable the collection of payment from you;
- To enable the delivery of goods to you;
- To contact you about your orders and requests;
- To use and analyse the information the Company collects so that the Company can administer, support, improve and develop the Company's services;
- To tell you about important changes or developments to the Website; and
- To tell you about other products and services which the Company offers which may be of interest to you. The Company only does this if you have agreed to receive this type of information.
Who has access to your information
The Company has access to your information. The Company may disclose your personal information to any member of the Company's group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties:
To enable the payment of orders to be processed.
To enable the delivery of goods to you.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If the Company, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by the Company about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Data & password security
All data you provide to the Company is stored on the Company's secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Once the Company has received data from you, the Company uses certain procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information on the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal data, the Company cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to the Website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Choice of receiving marketing emails
You can choose to receive promotional and marketing emails from the Company. You can do this by ticking the box on the on the billing address page whilst checking out. You can choose not to receive these emails later by Emailing unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website may from time to time contain links to other websites. The Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy policies or practices of these websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.